I hope you enjoy taking a peek at our family's journey!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who was I kidding??

Remember how I've always wanted to have a house built and have that pleasurable experience of choosing every single piece that goes into that marvelous home?? Well, what was I thinking? I have spent two days comparing appliance after appliance online, in store, and in newspapers. I have looked at, touched, and stepped on all different kinds of carpet pieces. Every possible paint color has scrolled through my internal color processor that is continually running somewhere in my brain. It is EXHAUSTING!! Please, remind me if I ever forget this and talk about how much fun it would be to have a house built! Maybe if I have grown children and absolutely nothing else to do for about a year...otherwise I would be just plain CrAzY!! =)

On a positive note...carpet has been picked and ordered to be installed tomorrow. That was the major factor in being able to move so at least one big thing is taken care of.

No comments: